The registered and official address of FinCras & InvCras Digital Services OÜ, owner of Escoin Trade, regulated by the Estonian Government: Laki 16, Floor: 3, Nr: 313, 10621, Tallinn, Estonia.
By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you agree to the data practices described in this policy and acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms and notices contained herein and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Collection of Your Personal Information
Escoin Trade collects and processes the following information depending on the services to be provided:
(a) Personal identifiable information:
- Information you provide when registering a real money/demo account (online or in paper form) – your name, email and mailing address, phone number, country of residence, employment status, financial background, and login and password information. We may ask you for this information when you register as a user of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit content through the Escoin Trade website, or when you contact us;
- Information you provide to verify your identity and residency, including your legal name, business name and tax address ID for businesses, and your date of birth. In addition, you will be asked to provide a secure upload of an identity document (such as your passport, driver’s license, or other government-issued document ID) and proof of residency (bank statement, utility bill, or other similar government document);
- Details of any inquiries or transactions you make through the Services. The Company partners with other companies for payment processing, and the payment information you submit is collected and used by them in accordance with their privacy policies. Escoin Trade does not store your payment information, except for the first six and last four digits of your credit card or bank account (if applicable), expiration date and country, which we require for tax, regulatory and security purposes;
- Information required when you sign up for services, such as to receive updates via email or by posting to portions of the Site accessible only to registered users;
- Information you submit on or to Escoin Trade in the form of comments, discussion posts or messages to other users, as well as communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for assistance, send us questions or comments, or report a problem), information you post or provide in forums is publicly available;
- If you wish to participate in a webinar, you will be asked to provide us with certain information necessary to conduct such webinar. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name and email address, certain generated content such as feedback, data such as answers to quiz questions in videos, stand-alone quizzes, tests and surveys;
- Information when you access or log in to a third party website, such as Facebook, through our websites. This may include the text and/or images available on the third party website;
- Information when you provide information in response to a survey we conduct. This may include details about your race, educational background, trade history/experience, employment and other necessary information;
- Information collected from partner websites that provide online course- related tools and services to Escoin Trade users. This information may be individual-level non-financial user data related to the individual’s use of the Partner Website while participating in such online course-related activities, and the Partner Websites may share this data with the Company to improve the Company’s services, the Partner Website’s services, and the individual’s educational experience.
- Under the Anti-Money Laundering Policy, Escoin Trade is required to collect information and take necessary measures to prevent the conversion and legalization (laundering) of money derived from illegal activities. In certain cases, Escoin Trade has the right to request a document disclosing the sources of funds.
b) Information related to your use of our website: This information is used by Escoin Trade for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Escoin Trade website. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personally identifiable information or sensitive data through Escoin Trade public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
- When users visit our website, we may track, collect, and aggregate information that indicates, among other things, which pages of our website were visited, in what order they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks were “clicked” in the form of traffic analysis;
- Information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Escoin Trade, as well as information about the URLs from which you accessed our Site. This information may include the following: Your IP address and geographic location of the point of connection, operating system and browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses;
- Anonymous demographic information that is not unique to you, such as ZIP, age, gender, preferences, interests and favourites;
You are responsible for the accuracy of the personal information you submit to Escoin Trade. Inaccurate information may affect your ability to use the Website, the information you receive when using the Website, and our ability to contact you.
Escoin Trade does not read any of your private online communications.
Escoin Trade encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Escoin Trade so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. Escoin Trade is not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on websites outside of the Escoin Trade and Escoin Trade family of websites.
Use of your personal information
Escoin Trade collects and uses your personal information to operate the Escoin Trade website, to fulfil our contractual obligation to provide the services you have requested, to keep your account secure, to improve, promote and protect the services (including verifying the identities of creators and preventing fraud and abuse).
Escoin Trade also uses your personal information to create and manage your account, to contact you and customise your experience with Escoin Trade, to inform you about other products or services offered by Escoin Trade and its affiliates. In the event that you are contacted by an Affiliate for direct marketing purposes, prior to any such communication, you will be asked to provide your free, express and specific consent, which must be expressed in a clear and deliberate manner. This consent will be requested from you when you visit the Internet website of said affiliates and check the appropriate box that relates to the provision of direct marketing services.
We use personal information collected when you sign up for our various email or update services to send you messages in connection with the Site or an online webinar (tracking participation, progress and completion of an online webinar). We may also archive this information and/or use it for future communications to you where we are legally entitled to do so, and we may share the online course information provided with tutors or others designated by tutors to assist them in creating, modifying or delivering the course.
You should not post any personal data or other information of a personal or sensitive nature in a forum/blog/media walls post, whether it relates to you or another person. If you choose to do so, such information may be collected during your use of the Forums/Blogs/Media Walls, and we may publish such information through extensions to our Platform that use third-party services, such as mobile applications. We also reserve the right to reuse posts to forums/blogs/media walls that contain personally identifiable information in future versions of the courses we offer and to improve future course offerings. We may archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you and/or your designees and/or share it with the college partner, business partner, or faculty member(s) associated with the courses you are taking. We may also use or publish posts submitted to the forums/blogs/media walls without using personally identifiable information.
Escoin Trade may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. Escoin Trade does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Escoin Trade may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In these cases, your personal information (email, name, address, phone number) will not be shared with the third party. In addition, Escoin Trade may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Escoin Trade, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
In addition, we may share your information with certain trusted third party services that help us provide, improve, promote, or protect Escoin Trade’s services (such as affiliates and IBs, or when we work with payment processors or use services that help us manage our ads on other websites). When we share data with third-party vendors that help us provide Escoin Trade services, we require that they use your data only for the purposes we approve and that they protect your personal data to at least the same standards as we do. We may also share data that is aggregated and anonymized so that you cannot be directly identified.
Escoin Trade does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent. Escoin Trade keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within Escoin Trade, in order to determine what Escoin Trade services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Escoin Trade to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Escoin Trade websites will disclose your personal information without notice only if required to do so by law and in response to court orders or other legal process, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law or comply with legal process served on Escoin Trade or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Escoin Trade, its employees, the Site, users, customers, or others; (c) defend against legal claims; (d) as otherwise required by law; (e) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities.
Escoin Trade is sometimes required by law to collect and use your information, for example, to comply with tax laws and other European and international reporting standards. In addition, we will collect, store and use your personal data if and to the extent required by our supervisory authority (FSA) and there is a legitimate interest to do so, if there is a good and fair reason to do so, in a way that does not harm your interests and rights.
Retention of personal data
If you are resident or located in the EEA, we will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed. The length of time we retain personal data depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or the requirements of complying with applicable laws and establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the Services, or as otherwise set forth in this Policy, and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and protect the Company’s legal rights. We also collect and store aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymized information that we may retain indefinitely to protect the security of our website, improve our services or comply with legal obligations.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data. You can access your personal information and make sure it is accurate and up to date, request its deletion, or choose whether or not to receive materials from us or some of our partners by logging into the Site and visiting your user account page.
- If you reside or are located in the EEA, you have the right to request that we:
- Access any personal data we hold about you;
- prevent the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- update any outdated or inaccurate personal data;
- Erase any personal data we hold about you;
- Restrict the way we process your personal data;
- Provide your personal data to a third-party service provider; or provide you with a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
In all of the above circumstances, you must notify us/communicate with us by sending an email to our customer service at [email protected] Trade.com or by contacting us by phone, fax or mail using the contact information listed below.
Please note, however, that residual information remains in our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your personal information. Please also note that certain personal data may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, such as when we need to further process your personal data to comply with a legal obligation.
When you send us an email with a request, we may ask you for information that is necessary to confirm your identity.
The Escoin Trade website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the main purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature that saves you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a particular page. For example, if you personalize Escoin Trade pages, or register with Escoin Trade site or services, a cookie helps Escoin Trade to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of collecting your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, etc. When you return to the same Escoin Trade Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Escoin Trade features that you customized. You have the option to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Escoin Trade services or Web sites you visit.
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal information is very important to us, and for that reason we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. Escoin Trade secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so the Company cannot guarantee absolute security. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login credentials.
Escoin Trade secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption techniques such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
We use a card processing company to process your deposits and withdrawals to and from your account. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
International Privacy Practices
Escoin Trade’s websites are primarily operated and managed on servers located and operated in Germany and other EU countries. In order to provide you with our products and services, we may send and store your personal information outside of the country in which you reside or are located. Accordingly, your personal data may be transferred outside the country in which you reside or are located, including to countries that may not provide or be able to provide the same level of protection for your personal data. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal data when it is transferred. If you reside or are located within the EEA and such transfers occur, we will take appropriate steps to provide the same level of protection for processing carried out in those countries that you would have within the EEA, to the extent possible under applicable law. We participate in and are committed to complying with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework when transferring data from the EEA to the United States. For more information, please see our Privacy Shield Policy.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law and if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website. We are not liable for the misuse or loss of personal information resulting from cookies on our website, which we do not have access to and cannot control. We are not liable for any unlawful or unauthorized use of your personal information due to misuse or misplacement of your passwords, whether negligent or malicious, however contacted.
If you have any privacy-related questions, suggestions, unresolved issues, or complaints, please contact Escoin Tradevia the contact page or request a callback at
To contact our Privacy Officer, please email [email protected]
If you reside or are located in the EEA, you may also file a complaint with our data protection supervisory authority (namely, the CY Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection) or seek redress in the local courts if you believe your rights have been violated.